Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Favourite Piece of Technology


My favourite piece of technology is my "IPhone". I had it from 17 years old my first iPhone, after I have other cellphone but I chose an iPhone again at 19 years old.
I use for all! To receive my e-mails, WhatsApp, messages, also, to listen to music, visit web page of my friends and to come out in photographs too; and finally I use to call to my contacts...
I use it frequently... ok... always... For all!
I love my phone, because it keeps me connected with the world. If I did not have my phone, I would not know anything about of world. I would be isolated; and really my mom that calls me frequently, she would be very worried, if I did not have my cellphone to answer.







4 comments:

  1. Oh Tamyyy!!!! The cell phone is more used piece of technology, I knew it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool tool, i like it for take a photos. His quality and definition there are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool tool, i like it for take a photos. His quality and definition there are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tamara, You have an Iphone!!!, this is the best cell, regards

    ReplyDelete