Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Autobiography

Hi! my name is Tamara Meneses and today I will tell you about of my life.I was born in Santiago, Las Condes; in the hospital of FACH, few months after the doctors gave me surgery, because I was born with a "hernia". So, after this I grew up normal, I entered school in 2002 to first grade, and in 2008 into PENTA-UC, this is a program for guys with academic talent, here I was 7 years. Before the end of school I was in 5 different schools, first was because my parents weren't decided by one, so I wandered by different schools.

In 2014 I began a relationship with my best friend, today we follow together, this year (2016) we completed 2 years together.
In 2015 I entered university of Chile, in the career of Public Administration. Today I'm in second year of University, and I'm 19 years old,



 I live with my parents and my brother, I have two wonderful doggies (I love the animals!)


2 comments: